Tomorrow is Moving Day!!!
Time has flown by, it seems like just yesterday we were signing the papers with a couple months ahead of us to move over and now tomorrow will be our first official night in our house!
A big thanks to John's dad and Kara's mom for all the help in getting us ready. We couldn't have done it without them!!!!

6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! Once again Kara, let me come over and help unpack and get organized and such. Or I can come and just hang out if you want a break. :) Have fun!!
Pictures pictures pictures please! (Okay, Okay, I guess you can get settled in first.)
:-) Congrats and I hope the move goes smoothly!
Hooray for moving! Hooray for a new house! Hooray for us coming to visit!
Kara...we miss you already! I just keep thinking about how we can't just pop over and ask you to come out and play at the park, and about how we will no longer be receiving the benefits of your late night baking adventures. No more meeting at the pool, or swapping babysitting. (SIGH) Why are you SO FAR AWAY!? ;)
(HMM...actually...maybe we can still do these things...especially the baking part...I'm willing to drive!!)
That is an AWESOME photo! hooray for you, you're in the real world now.
Congratulations on the house! We are excited for you and can't wait to see pictures! Becca and I have been talking about it and we think you need to move to Waxahachie. So even though you just bought it, you need to put your house up for sale.
Post a Comment