So Andrew was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and he shut the door...never a good sign, right? I go to open the door and he had locked it. "Andrew, what are you doing? Open the door!" Nothing. "What are you doing?" Andrew opens the door and says "Awwww, nice hug" as he throws his arms around me. Haha! Smart kid, trying to soften me up. I think he was sitting there eating his toothpaste...
Not even five minutes later, we were sitting on the couch enjoying a chocolate chip cookie. Andrew wanted another bite and started to say "Eh ehhh!" which is this horribly annoying noise he makes when he wants something. I gave him The Look. He then says "Andrew no 'eh ehhh', Andrew please", which is the Drewbie version of what we always tell him: "Andrew, don't say 'eh ehhh' when you want something, say please instead." He's listening! He may not be DOING, but he's listening!
Not even five minutes later, we were sitting on the couch enjoying a chocolate chip cookie. Andrew wanted another bite and started to say "Eh ehhh!" which is this horribly annoying noise he makes when he wants something. I gave him The Look. He then says "Andrew no 'eh ehhh', Andrew please", which is the Drewbie version of what we always tell him: "Andrew, don't say 'eh ehhh' when you want something, say please instead." He's listening! He may not be DOING, but he's listening!
And just now, as I was sitting here typing this, Andrew ran into the kitchen, opened the fridge, got out a yogurt drink, and shut the fridge. I guess he thought he shut it a little too hard or something, because he said "Oh, heh, sorry fridge!" Hah. It is a good thing he makes me laugh.
3 comments:
What an amusing kid. Seriously, I don't know if I have the patience for a two-year old juuuuust yet. But at least they make you laugh. Most of the time. Thanks for reading my blog! I anxiously look forward to posts on other people's blogs and then get upset when I realize that they are much busier than I am and probably don't check 12 times a day. One of these days, I'll get a life....
SOOOO funny! Especially the "eh-eh" story. Two-year-olds really are hilarious.
I don't have a life either, Liz. :) So I'm also quite glad that Kara updated her blog a bit. I think that no one is quite ready for two year olds. I suspect that's why they start so small and needy because then you love them so much that you're willing to have patience as they get older. Is my analysis at least somewhat right, Kara? Anyway, cute stories about Andrew!
Post a Comment