Hahahaha! My goodness, I cannot even count the number of bags of Crunch eggs I've seen you eat over the years. But of course, this means that if Crunch eggs are out, then so are Cadbury Eggs. Must go to Wal-Mart right now. :-)
1. Yay Crunch eggs! I may buy some in honor of you. Actually, I should buy some and send them to you, because I'm sure I've eaten a few bags worth of ones that you bought. :)
2. Outlook? What is making it necessary for your outlook to be improved (or in other words, what is making it not good)?
2 comments:
Hahahaha! My goodness, I cannot even count the number of bags of Crunch eggs I've seen you eat over the years. But of course, this means that if Crunch eggs are out, then so are Cadbury Eggs. Must go to Wal-Mart right now. :-)
1. Yay Crunch eggs! I may buy some in honor of you. Actually, I should buy some and send them to you, because I'm sure I've eaten a few bags worth of ones that you bought. :)
2. Outlook? What is making it necessary for your outlook to be improved (or in other words, what is making it not good)?
Post a Comment