I had an idea recently, and I wanted to run it by all ya'll (see, ya'll is just to one person, and I think I have more than one loyal reader...I hope...). Anyway, as you all know, I quite enjoy baking (and cooking, to a lesser degree) and so I'd toyed around with the idea of starting a baking blog or something. But then I thought c'mon, really...who would read it? There are SO many baking blogs out there, what would mine add? But, I thought it would be fun to do a food blog with anyone else that might be interested. What it would really be is a forum for us to share recipes, ideas, techinques, etc. with each other. That way, I wouldn't be making a fool of myself trying to start my own food blog. So, any takers? I'll try not to be too terribly offended if no one wants to....might go cry myself to sleep though. :)
8 comments:
I think it's a great idea!
good idea...i bought a domain name and as soon as i figure it out i'll have a website so maybe we could publicize ya out there too!!! then you'll have a loyal following when you open your bakery:)
hey Morgan is really robyn, sorry didn't realize he was logged on here...it's me...
you should do it, even if its just for your benefit-but I'd check it out, cause I always like trying something new!
Yes. We'll talk. I've been thinking on the same topic. I'll email you. :)
I think it's a great idea. And I'd love to contribute. I'm still very new in my baking/cooking efforts but I always love sharing good recipes that I've found and offering any tips I've picked up along the way.
LOL...rest assured I won't be contributing! But I'd certainly be benefiting! So I say go for it :)
Do it! I'd love to see your triumphs.........
Post a Comment