Well, for better or for worse, it's official: Grant is crawling! Apparently all he needed was some proper motivation, because I think he's been capable of it for awhile. Stubborn child! Anyway, as you will see in the video clip, Grant is willing to crawl in order to get his hands on a bag of Crunch Eggs (must be my kid!). I told him that if he could crawl to them, I would let him have a little piece. Yep, I gave my ten month old chocolate. So? :)
Anyway, it's neat to see how different each child is. I know you always hear that a lot, but to observe it is really interesting. Andrew was crawling on all fours at six months, and when he was Grant's age he had been walking for a month. And Grant has just not been interested in any of that. I'm really curious to see how Grant's personality continues to develop.
And now our feature presentation....
7 comments:
I love how excited Andrew is!
Oh my gosh, Kara, that is hilarious! Made all the more so by Andrew's giggles. Grant is definitely your kid.
Hehe... you should have known that's all it would take! I bet it's interesting to see the differences even among your own children.
That is hilarious! I love that you used candy as the motivator!
So cute! Maybe chocolate would encourage Ben to roll over:)
How funny! Spencer was the same. Henry walked 100% by 9 months, and Spencer was perfectly content to hang out and let me lug him everywhere. Maybe it's a second baby boy thing...
You go Grant! Chocolate motivates me too! I love how excited Andrew is! :)
Post a Comment