Here are some pictures of us through the years:
Thursday, August 20, 2009
5 Years
Five years ago today John and I were married in the San Diego LDS temple. It was a beautiful day. Has it really already been five years? Has it only been five years? Crazy. I love John and I love our little family. He's patient with me and works so hard for us, and is an absolutely wonderful father. Happy anniversary!
Here are some pictures of us through the years:
Taken in Cape Cod the month before our first anniversary (I've learned that the only time there are pictures of us together is when we're traveling and we have someone to take pictures).
Halloween a few months after our fourth anniversary. My parents were visiting, so that's the only reason there's a picture of us together. :)
At a Red Sox-Rangers game last month. It was a fun date, and we had awesome seats...but the Sox lost.
Here are some pictures of us through the years:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
C O N G R A T S!!!
I cannot believe it has seriously been five years since you guys got married!!! WOW time sure flies!
xoxoxo!! Kneecoalie
Happy anniversary! it's fun to look at pics. morgan and i have been married only a little longer than you and john and i don't think we have that many pics or us together...so you're doing pretty good!
Let me now discuss the fun places you have been for anniversaries! WOWWW and you still have the same glamour as in early marriage. It's so crazy how fast and slow the time goes. We'll be at 6 years in December, and with two kidlets it seems to fly.
I can't believe it has been five years either! It seems like we were just at your reception not too long ago. Congratulations!
Post a Comment