October has got to be one of my favorite months. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! We're planning a great party at work (HR is the best place for work parties!) and Kara and I are working on some classic costumes for this year (stay tuned for pics). Just yesterday we visited the local costume shop looking for some of the last missing pieces. :)


I love this costume! The best part is the kid's face!
Not only is it the kick-off to the entire Holiday Season, but we also get colder weather (I'm very much cold-blooded so Yey!), and the baseball playoffs. Being a Cubs you wouldn't think I'd get very excited to see everyone else but the Cubbies play in Oct. but I love baseball and it's all good (except the Yanks). I'm hoping for a Dodgers/Yankees match-up and to see Joe Torre wipe the floore with the Yankees.

And if that wasn't enough, it's my brother's b-day (go Chad) Really, is there anything bad about October? If there is, I can't think of it!


1 comment:
Hey guys! I see from the date of your last post that you've been just about as bad about blogging as I have these past few months!! :) I loved the "through the years post" it's fun to see old pics of you guys (I don't think I knew you went to the Bahamas on your honeymoon).
Love the Halloween theme, can't wait to see your costumes this year (speaking of which...I better hit the store for more masking tape!) ;)
Post a Comment