Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh yeah, I have a blog...

I had actually kind of forgotten that we have a blog...things have been too busy!  And then when I sat down to write a new post, it took me a good ten minutes to figure out how to add a new post (it's the template I tell you). 

Anyway, I'm sure there's a lot I could say.  But for now, I just wanted to do a quick post about the boys.  They are crazy.  Monday (while the babysitter was here) they went into the pantry and got into a few jars of food coloring.  Let's just say it was quite the mess (and I only saw it *after* the babysitter had cleaned up...).  And then today while I was in the shower, instead of eating his provided lunch, Andrew climbed up onto the counter and got down the finger paint.  Not a big deal, really, since it's washable and nontoxic.  But it was also a bit of a mess:




After a delicious lunch of chicken nuggets and green finger paint, the boys ran around like crazy people.  Literally ran in circles around the living room.  We have a nice little digital keyboard that they like to turn on, put on the demo song (at a very high volume), and then run around:




Crazy boys.  Love 'em.

3 comments:

luv2bake said...

Absolutely love the video of the boys. They have grown so much! Take care and thanks for updating your blog so those of us not in Denton can see what you guys are up to.
Carrie

Nicole said...

Haahaa soo cute!! Grant is getting so big! (Drewbie too!) :-)

McEuens said...

Hmmm... That looks familiar. :) Adorable!