I need to be better about remembering to record the sweet and funny things that Andrew says. So...
This morning Andrew came into my room and told me that he had a bad in dream. In his bad dream I apparently said "I love Grant, but I don't love you!" How sad is that! I hope that's not his subconscious manifesting a feeling that he has.
In school today Andrew said they learned about lions, and when I asked Andrew where lions were from (I had noticed a bunch of info about Africa written on the white board, so I was expecting his answer) he said "They're from Euro." I asked him again, but he still insisted that lions are from "Euro." Apparently one of us is confused...
When I put him down for a nap today (yes, he still naps...he wakes up early, and I figure if he'll still nap, well...why not?) he said: "I'll just never never never stop loving you mommy." :)
3 comments:
Cuteness!
Awww, I love my drewbs! He really is such a sweetheart!
That is so sweet Kara! It's one of those things that makes mothering moments wonderful
Post a Comment