Andrew's first game was awesome and they won (Andrew had his first RBI) but I didn't get any good videos from that game. They lost their game last night 1-0, but it was a great game despite the low score. Here's some pics and video:
| Playing in the pitcher position (just defensively, not actually pitching) |
| Andrew is a little too afraid of the ball to be a good catcher... he kept moving away from the ball. :) |
The camera shakes because I got a little excited and was yelling at him to run faster (which really upset Colin). He would have been out if the first baseman had not dropped the ball...gotta get him to run faster!
Grant is playing blastball, which is a lot more low key. :) Blastball is essentially simplified t-ball for 3 and 4 year olds and it's pretty funny to watch. They don't keep score and the kids don't play any positions, they're just learning the basics.
| Getting ready to smack the ball, as Grant would say. |
| Fielding with daddy. |
Grant hits the ball...and then almost tries to run after it. Silly kid!
2 comments:
OMG I LOVE ALL OF THIS!!!!!
1. Daniel and I love your sigh at the end of the Andrew video.
2. We also love how all of the kids swarmed the ball when Grant hit.
3. Your children are ADORABLE, and I want to see more baseball-related pictures and videos!!!
Haha! I didn't realize I sighed like that....we've been having issues convincing him to run faster. I know he's capable, but he just won't do it. So, he almost was out because he won't run and then the kid missed the ball but Andrew still hadn't tagged the base. Hence all the yelling and sighing. :)
Isn't watching blastball hilarious? all the kids run after the ball and half the time the hitter runs after the ball they just hit (which is what Grant tried to do). I wish you guys could see a game! I'll take more videos at their games this weekend.
Post a Comment