I feel like time is just speeding by so quickly. Grant is four already! And as of Wednesday, Colin is six months old. It's amazing how fast these boys of mine are growing (I keep telling them to stop, but Andrew says he can't and Grant says he won't. Very much the response I would expect from each of them).
Anyway, we celebrated Grant's special day with the traditional choose your color Swedish pancakes (he picked green) and then took him to the doctor. I made the mistake of scheduling his four year old well child visit for his actual birthday, not remembering that he was supposed to get his four year old vaccines. Whoops! Not exactly the best birthday present. Grant is:
-43.5 inches tall (>97th percentile)
-39 lbs (76th percentile)
We let him pick his birthday dinner (pizza and root beer) and after dinner we did presents and cake (which he ended up not eating a single bite of....very unlike him. He usually at least eats the frosting!). It was a fun day, and we hope to have his party some time in the next few weeks.
| Pizza face. |
| Four! |
| Excited about an Angry Birds shirt. |
| The Batmobile (he is a bit Batman obsessed). |
| A new bike! Thanks, Grandpa Jeff and Grandma Chris! Once I decipher the world's most ridiculous instructions (or lack thereof) I will post a pic of him riding it. |
| Simple Batman cake...he has big plans for his Lego Batman cake for his party. |
| Grant with the presents he picked out using his birthday money from Grandpa Dave and Grandma Becky. Bubbles, Hot Wheels, a Batman toy, and a Curious George DVD. Thanks grandma and grandpa! |
And I tried to post a video of him blowing out his candles, because it's adorable, but Blogger is having issues.
1 comment:
Aw, Grantman! I love that he is Batman-obsessed. Daniel will be so proud! Haha. Also, I love the boys' responses about not growing! So typical of both of them... Love and miss my boys! Kiss them for me!
Post a Comment