Monday, March 3, 2008

My Wonderful Hubby

So I think I've been tagged (am I part of "all of you"? :). Here's my hubby tag:


This is a picture of us at General Conference in April 2004, just a couple of weeks before we got engaged. Man, we looked so much younger and skinnier then!


All About my Hubby


What is his name? John.



How long have you been married? It'll be 4 years in August!



How long did you date? For about 10 months



How old is he? He'll be 28 in April....old man! ;)



Who said "I love you first"? Let's see, who did everything first....that would be John.



Who is taller? John's 6'3" and I'm 5'10", so he's got a nice 5 inches on me. That was one of the first things I noticed about him!



Who eats more sweets? That's not even remotely a hard call....me me me! I think I eat more sweets than anyone I know.



Who can sing better? I would say we're pretty equal...hopefully that doesn't offend John.

Who is smarter? Definitely John. He's smarter and definitely more hard working, which is a great combination.


Who does the laundry? Me...for now (though we both used to do it when we were both in school). John graduates in August, so things may be changing around here.... :)



Who pays the bills? Me, though if John did them perhaps they'd get done on time...


Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, though we did fight over the left side when we first got married. I was too nice then, I don't think John would win that battle now. :)


Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn, John would do it (though he tried to teach me how to do it when we had a lawn at our last place).


Who cooks dinner? Me, because I like to cook and bake. The only issue I have with making dinner is having to do the dishes. UGH! I can't wait until school is over and John has to go back to doing the dinner dishes. :)


Who drives? John. He doesn't like my crazy driving and I don't like my road rage issues.


Who is more stubborn? Me, I think.



Who kissed who first? Definitely John. If I had had to make the first move, he'd probably still be waiting for that first kiss.

Who asked who out first? John.


Who proposed? John. We're both pretty traditional, so I don't think either of us would've liked it if I had proposed.


Who has more siblings? John has 4, I have 2.


So now I tag Maren, Lindsey, and Emily!

2 comments:

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Of course you're part of "all of you!"

Glad you did the post. Now I have to hear all these stories...The first kiss...the first I love you, and I think you two need to stop by and sing for me so I can help you determine who's better :)
(bring some key lime pie, ok)

Emily said...

1. I remember that skirt! I always liked it. Such a cheery yellow.

2. We also both prefer the right side of the bed (if you're looking at it, not laying in it). The fact that I was moving into the condo he already owned when we got married meant I let him keep the side he was already sleeping on... but every now and then I almost wish I'd have fought for it a little more. :)

3. I also hate dishes. I'd cook all day if I didn't have to clean up after myself. If only I were a celebrity chef... no wonder it's so easy for them, when someone else preps AND cleans!

4. I giggled about the first kiss bit, remembering that time of waiting... I say it like I was involved, but as a roommate at the time, I say it counts. Hehe.

5. I will respond to the tag as soon as I finish all the journaling of our Cancun pictures.