St. Patty's Day
While I didn't have the energy to go all out for St. Patrick's day, I thought it would be fun to have an Irish dinner. Corned beef and cabbage! Except no cabbage, because John and I both hate it. Anyway, I did a lot of searching for a recipe that looked good and made my corned beef. The verdict? I just really don't like corned beef. It was not only my first time making it, but my first time eating it as well. That is just some weird meat. The flavors and seasoning of the recipe were great, but the meat itself was just weird. What is corned beef anyway?
Mmmm...or something.
So anyway, that was the extent of our St. Patrick's day dinner/celebration (I ran out of time and didn't get to make the Irish soda bread that I'd been planning on). We also all wore green, cause how could you not? But that really was about it.
Andrew in his awesome Red Sox St. Patrick's day shirt. He's crying because we were trying to make him eat some of the corned beef. Not such a fan...
No comments:
Post a Comment