Thursday, April 3, 2008

Psycho gigantic cranky pregnant lady!

I think that pretty much describes how I've been feeling lately...I am SO done with being pregnant and I still have seven weeks to go. SEVEN WEEKS! Ugh. I am so exhausted and in so much pain, which then leads to me being cranky...really, really cranky. Yesterday John told me I really needed to just be nice. Brave move, if you ask me, but he was definitely right. I almost feel like another person lately, and poor Andrew and John have to suffer through it. I would be really happy if this baby came a week or two early (right!). I feel huge already (I had to go buy a couple shirts because nothing was fitting me anymore) and I think this kid is having fun causing me pain. He pushes so hard and in just the right places to cause extreme pain. Whine, whine, whine...I have to get it out somewhere, John's tired of hearing it. :)

And now, some happy pictures to counteract the negativity of this post...


Sometimes Andrew will snuggle with me after he wakes up from his nap and I LOVE it.


Andrew is fascinated by his first Peep.


What can I say, I love this picture!


Andrew chilling with baby (we got him a baby doll to practice being gentle with).

3 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Oh, hon, hang in there! The end is the WORST!

Have you considered a chiropractor?Maren swears by it!

Kim and Franklin said...

WOW! John you are one brave dude!! When did that happen :)

Emily said...

I know I'm late in posting on this, but I'm glad to hear your share how you're doing. I like just hearing about YOU. I can only imagine how tiring and stressful it can all be. Call if you ever need someone to vent to. :)