Morgan tagged me this time, and I love tags...so here goes!
*8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. Pushing Daisies (but it's getting canceled....noooooooooo!)
2. Ugly Betty
3. Heroes
4. Fringe
5. Lost
6. Chuck
7. The Office
8. Samantha Who
I'm really behind on all of these shows though because I haven't been able to record them (need more DVD-RW discs!), which means I can only watch them on the internet (which is a pain).
*Favorite Restaurants (limiting to 8 will be tough...)
1. El Ranchito Taco Shop
2. In-N-Out
3. Bombay House
4. Babe's
5. Tepanyaki
6. Mandarin
7. Chipotle
8. Either Texas Roadhouse or Red Hot and Blue
*Favorite Places to Shop (hehe, everywhere...except WalMart)
1. Target
2. Costco
3. Michael's
4. amazon.com
5. Banana Republic, if I could still afford it, Old Navy instead
6. Best Buy
7. Pretty much any store with cute clothes and shoes
8. Any store that carries nice cooking/baking stuff...but again, I can't shop at these places right now
*Things that happened yesterday
1. Did preschool at Robyn's
2. Played with the kiddos at the park (Grant rode on the swing for the first time! It was cute.)
3. Watched The Office
4. Ate at Chipotle, even though I shouldn't have
5. Worked on Christmas lists
6. Filled out insurance info for next year...exciting, I know.
7. Laundry
8. Cleaned the oven (we had a nice little oven fire the other night...whoops! It was so John's fault though. :)
*Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving in Utah
2. Christmas in California
3. Andrew's birthday
4. Buying a house
5. The holiday season in general
6. Watching my children continue to learn and grow.
7. Going to see Twilight with the girls.
8. Appearing on Deal or No Deal and winning $1,000,000. Hey, a girl can dream.
*Things on my wishlist:
1. A house. But are we going to be here long enough for it to be worth it? Who knows.
2. A minivan. Yes, I want a minivan. Desperately. So?
3. Losing 25 pounds
4. Culinary school
5. To travel the world. But especially to at least make it to every continent.
6. To have a baby girl....no, I am not pregnant or even considering getting pregnant, or even ready to THINK about being pregnant again, but I do really want to have a girl. My boys ROCK but I want a daughter too.
7. Cubs win the World Series (though if they couldn't manage to do it this year, I'm thinking it's not gonna happen).
8. World peace....can't come up with anything else, sadly. But this would be a good one, don't ya think? Oooh, I know...opening my own bakery.
*8 people I am tagging:
1. Maren....maybe this way she'll actually update her blog!
2. Robyn
3. Laurel
4. Liz
5. Emily
6. Katie
7. Marni
8. OK, I'm out of people...go me.
7 comments:
Hey, might be a while before i post this one, very good info to know! I have been thinking (and almost mentioned this morning) that a bunch of us should try to get on deal or no deal, they have the less anticipated afternoon shows too (but only 1/2 a million there). sounds fun. the trivial pursuit could be fun or maybe price is right, although I'd rather get a lot of money!
ses, I'm commenting again! Why are they canceling so many shows. I really like the EX list and it got canned too. I think it was the only thing I watched, cuz i never do anything on Fridays!
I was pretty bummed about Pushing Daisies. I feel like they've never given it a full chance, between the strike last year and everything. And it's such a charming show, too. Sad.
Perhaps I'll do the tag. I'm still miffed at blogger for not posting our pictures, because I'm getting sick of my "text only" posts. Of course, I think I still owe you that picture tag, too. Hmm.
I'm replying to your comment on our blog here because I know if I wait to email it'll never happen. :)
We're not going to be in California for Christmas, which will be weird for me but that's just how it works out. That would only be a month before my due date, and though it's unlikely we'd have any issues (California really isn't far and it's not like I couldn't receive good care if something happened there) it just seems like it's better to not be traveling around then and just relax instead. I don't know if sitting on a plane, even for a short ride, would be appealing at 8+ months pregnant.
I know what you mean about it being strange to not get to see people when you could have before. I suppose that's just life... Weird, though.
The chances we overlap are great, but just barely. We will get there the 16 or 17. I know that's pushing it, but maybe we can work something out. I'll need to christmas shop while we're there. I'm sure you'll need to go to Target for something!:) You can maybe come with. Here's hoping!
Oooo this was a big ol' tag! I'll have to plan a real sit down to work on this one! And then I'll get you back in some way! ;)
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your Christmas traditions of Denny's and Chinese food. That's awesome, lol!
Post a Comment