I have to share this recipe, because we may or may not have eaten these twice this week...and they are so ridiculously yummy! Yes, they're bad for you. That's why we don't have them very often (except for this week...I was just really craving them). I got this recipe back while I was at BYU. My roommates and I (hi Emily! Hi Diana!) went to a church activity and the hostess had made these. I ate about a million of them and just HAD to get the recipe. I've never made these for people without having them as for the recipe...yes, they're that good! Ok, enough hype...
Hot Cheese Canapes
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cup finely chopped onion (white or yellow) *I use my food processor to chop the onions
1 cup mayonnaise (I use light, just FYI...makes me feel a little better ;)
1 baguette, sliced
Mix first four ingredients. Spoon onto baguette slices (don't be stingy with the amount you put on each slice). Place under broiler until bubbly and lightly browned (my broiler is broken, so I just cook mine for a few minutes at 425 degrees).
1 comment:
They are, indeed, amazingly yummy. Thank and curse you for bringing them into my life. :) By the way, Vivi, who doesn't particularly like cheese, even asked for the recipe for these after sampling them at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment