So today in church, the speaker mentioned Nauvoo. Andrew got all excited and said "Naboo?!?!" Apparently we focus too much on Star Wars and not enough on church history...
Not five minutes later, the speaker was talking to the children about cleaning their rooms (thereby helping to create a calm, clean home so that you can feel the spirit)...Andrew turned to me and said (quite loudly) "You need to teach us how to clean our room!"
I'm so glad he was listening!
And for a bit of Grant cuteness...he'll go up to John, look confused and say "Why are you smiling daddy?" He also has a tendency to call me daddy and John momma. Love my boys!
3 comments:
Okay, that made me laugh out loud! Nauvoo, Naboo... it's an honest mistake! But yeah, I'm surprised he was listening. That's so good though! And cute Grantman... I miss my boys!
I'm going to the Padres/Red Sox game next Wednesday, and I'm going to get Drewbie a new shirt!
Love this post. Too funny. Poor Snacker said to me one time that he wants to have a nice clean room like his friend Gavin. Hmmmm....I'd like you to have a nice clean room like that too!!!!!! So does this mean I gotta do some sort of training in the cleaning and organizing department? If only I could master that skill myself!
LOVE the Sacrament meeting stories. Hilarious! And all my kids do during Sacrament meeting is whine and throw things at the people in front of us (Asher).
Post a Comment