Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grant finally gets a party!

So I've been feeling very guilty because Grant has never had a birthday party with friends, whereas Andrew has had one every year.  I don't mean to seem like I'm playing favorites, Grant's birthday has just been at a chaotic time the past coupe of years.  Anyway, it was a month late, but we finally had a party for him today.  He picked Cars invitations, a Mickey cake, and a star shaped pinata. :)  The original plan was to do the party at the pool, but because of the weather lately the pool was nasty and closed.  So, we moved the party to the house...thank goodness for an awesome sandbox, a hose, and water balloons.  Grant had a blast, thanks to those who came!

Go Grant!

Andrew gets really into it...

Grant's cake...you can tell one of the kids stuck their finger in it right next to Donald. :)  I am still battling with my Cricut Cake, but I will be victorious one day!

Look at that cheesy grin!  Goodness, I love this kid.

Very focused on opening that present....

Grant's awesome boat...he's enjoying this whole present thing!

Love his expression...he's really excited to see that he got a r/c Mater.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aww cute little Grantman! Love the pictures!

I'm glad he got a party with friends. And the cake looks great (minus the finger mark, which what can you do?)!

SO excited to see everyone in a couple of weeks!