Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I've been tagged...




Well, this is a first! I've been tagged by Lindsey, so here goes.

10 years ago... Ten years ago I was 14 and finishing my freshman year of high school (I'm not sure whether or not that makes me feel old or young). I was looooving high school and had an awesome group of friends. I also had my first major crush, but I'm not going to name names. :) It was also somewhere around this time that my family took our first trip to Europe--England and Scotland, to be specific. The above picture is of me and Maren at Hadrian's Wall.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today...
1. Dishes
2. Thank you cards
3. Laundry
4. Clean bedroom
5. Go to bed early (seriously, this really is on my list....I'm sooooooo tired)

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
1. Oreos
2. Candy (Twix, Crunch, M&Ms are favorites)

3. Dr. Pepper

4. Homemade cookies (chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, chocolate with white chocolate chip, sugar cookies, the list goes on and on)
5. Cheese

5 Places I Have Lived
1. Poway, CA (I love Poway!)
2.
Denton, TX
3. Mira Mesa, CA
4. Penasquitos, CA

5. Provo, UT

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Mom (definitely the hardest)

2. Research Assistant (Joseph Smith Papers Project @ BYU)

3. Sales Associate (Gap)

4. BYU Student Financial Services (I can't for the life of me remember what my title was)
5. Cashier (Target)

5 Things People Don't Know About Me...

1. I have scoliosis (not to copy Lindsey or anything :). It's a minor case of it, so I've never had to do anything about it.
2. I haaaaaate 80s music. Yuck!
3. I am completely incapable of keeping track of time. I go to the store for five things and come home two hours later, shocked that it's already as late as it is.
4. I love America's Next Top Model--it's definitely my guilty pleasure.
5. I'm terrified of being called to teach any sort of group of adults in church. Primary was fine, but if they called me to teach Gospel Doctrine or something, I think I would die. I find this odd, considering the fact that I always wanted to be a teacher.

2 comments:

McEuens said...

Aren't you supposed to tag someone (or 3 someone) else(s) (other than me)?

Emily said...

You have a blog!!! I only knew this from reading the comments on Maren's. I'm happy to see it. :)

I giggled reading your favorite foods, because it's somehow comforting to know that nothing has changed, even if a few years and a few states separates two people who used to be separated by a single wall. Kee hee.