Saturday, January 26, 2008

I've caved....

Hello blogging world! We've finally caved. I've been contemplating jumping on this bandwagon for awhile, but John kept talking me out of it because we have Andrew's website already. I know it's hard to imagine, but I can talk about stuff besides Andrew. Really. Anyway, when I saw that Maren and Scott had started blogging, I knew it was time. I can't let them be cooler than me! So here we are.

Upon trying to select a url for our blog, I discovered there was already a johnandkara blog. How dare someone steal our name! I contemplated using texasnelsens or something like that, but I think it would be misspelled a lot. Sigh.
Well, I'm guessing I'm already boring people and it's only my first post. Adios!

2 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Yes, of course you've caved. We all do it eventually. I wil now add you to my list of blogs on MY blog.

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Kara! I'm soooo glad you've joined this crazy world of blogging. Watch out it can be quite addictive and very time comsuming!