John says it still tastes great, though I wouldn't know. Like Ned, I too never eat my own pies, though my reasoning is very different; the fruit in my pies doesn't turn rotten if I touch it again, I simply just don't like fruit.
So the reason John gets this celebratory pie is because he took his MPA comprehensive exam on Saturday and we're excited to have it out of the way. This comp exam is the program's equivalent of a master's thesis. John of course is worrying about whether or not he passed, which is just silly. That is why this is a celebratory pie, not a congratulatory pie. He'll get one of those when we get the test results. :)
5 comments:
Thought I'd post a comment just so you know people are reading your blog. :) I think the pie looks lovely.
Yeah! You have a blog now too!! So exciting. I found you through Maren's blog in case you were wondering. I mean, I am all knowing, right? :)
It's a nice pie. :)
I'm quite impressed by the pie. The crust looks beautiful! And I loved Pushing Daisies, too. It was such a HAPPY show. If only they would all come back to us...
That is a beautiful pie. I have no time to make pies, so I will live vicariously through you since I really like making pies. Have I mentioned that it is weird that you don't like fruit?
Post a Comment