John just celebrated his 28th birthday on Sunday (old man!) and I was determined that for his gift I was going to get my hands on a Wii. I kept hounding Best Buy, and they kept telling me they should be getting some soon. I decided to give the Best Buy down in Lewisville a shot and they said they had some. Woo! I was nervous because they wouldn't tell me how many they had and Andrew had just gone down for his nap, so I was afraid that by the time he woke up and we got down there the Wiis would be gone. Fortunately they still had some when we got down there. I was SO excited, it was just really hard to keep the secret from John for 5 days. We only have 3 games so far, but we're loving it! Soooo much fun. If you don't have one, get one! :) I'll have to get some pictures of us looking like idiots while we play....
3 comments:
What I love about the Wii is that it feels so much more interactive than other video games, and it's fun to watch even if you're not playing. I've never enjoyed video games much (except Mario 3, naturally), but the Wii is totally different and we love ours, too. :) Definitely a good purchase! Good job finding it!
Happy Birthday John!! Congrats on the Wii, how fun!
Wiiiiiiii...need to have dinner together again soon! ;)
Or maybe a ladies video game night...I'm sure we'd do fine...a little newborn in one hand and a game controller in the other!
Post a Comment