
It's no secret that I am a loyal Target shopper. We have a Kroger, Wal-Mart, and Super Target all within five minutes of our house, but I almost always do my grocery shopping at Target. People try to convince me that Target is the most expensive of the three, but I've never caved in my opinion. And now I am vindicated! I saw a segment on the news the other day where they compared Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger, and Tom Thumb. They bought the same exact items at every store and guess which store was the cheapest? Target! It beat Wal-Mart by $2.00 and Kroger by $20.00! Now, I know there are times that Wal-Mart is cheaper than Target (not that it matters, I still hate that store) and Kroger has a MUCH better produce and meat selection than Target does, but still. I was excited. I'm not spending way more by shopping at Target! Actually, I probably am because I get distracted by all the other awesome stuff that Target has....I just need to work on my self control.
Anywaaaay, I've just been even more excited about Target since I saw that. Woo!
4 comments:
Hahaha! I LOVE IT! I'm so with you on that. And it's great to see that it really isn't so much more money to go to a pleasant store! We went to Target yesterday and spent way too much money, but it was on stuff we needed to get settled in (like paper towels, soap, toothpaste, etc.). It just adds up, but it's still way better to get it at Target!
Oh, and congratulations!!!!
We saw this too and were totally surprised! We never expected it to be cheaper than Walmart. Target really is a great store. It's a good thing we actually have one of them out here in the middle of nowhere! It keeps me sane. :) You guys still need to come visit our strange city. Congratulations on the big news by the way!
I know you have better things to be doing with your time than blogging, but when you have time I'd love to hear how you're doing as the mama of two!
Ooooo...don't me info like this! I have the same trouble with shopping at Target, I can't leave without visiting the clothing section! But...it's nice to know that the prices are comparative...Target is so much nicer to shop at!!
Post a Comment