My recent trip to Poway (and my favorite restaurants there) got me thinking about what my top 5 favorite restaurants ever are. I love to eat out, so it was kind of a hard call, but I think I'd say my 5 all time favorite restaurants are:
1. Bombay House, Provo, UT. The best Indian food and the one and only thing I miss about Provo.
2. In-N-Out, California, Nevada, Arizona. World's best burgers! How I miss them...
3. El Ranchito Taco Shop, Poway, CA. Everyone should try a flauta from this place before they die.
4. Babe's Chicken Dinner House, Sanger, TX. Yummiest chicken I've ever had and creamed corn that is to die for. Plus that atmosphere is really something else...
5. Mandarin, Bountiful, UT. My favorite Chinese place. I especially miss it because there is no good Chinese food here in Denton.
Whoulda thought that the yummiest Indian food EVER would be found in Provo, Utah?? Random. If you're ever near any of these restaurants, you've gotta eat at them!
So, what are YOUR favorite restaurants??
2 comments:
Eric is highly offended that Cafe Rio is not listed as one of your favorites! :)
I've really given this post a lot of thought, but I have yet to be able to say my very favorites. Hehe. I just wanted to comment and ask how you're doing. Getting ready for the new baby? I'll bet at this point you're very very ready for him to come out. :) Anyhow, I hope you're hanging in there! Give us an update on his breach/not breach and all that if you get a chance!
Post a Comment