Match-o-Matic
So we found this political quiz (thanks Katie!) and I think you should all go take it. It's very interesting...it matched me up with McCain (who beat Obama 7-6) and it matched John up with Obama (who beat McCain 7-6). So go, GO take it. And then come back and share your results. :)
3 comments:
McCain won for me. In a lot of cases, I could tell who said each statement but I tried to go with the one I agreed with more for that particular issue. The big issues that put McCain over the top for me was heath care and Irag. I then forced David to take the test and was very actually surprised that McCain won by as much as he did. But then again, we are a military family and are bound to agree with someone who understands and respects the work of the military.
I haven't made up my mind who I want to vote for and I definitely need to do more research. I better do it soon because my mom just mailed me my absentee ballot. (I'm so glad I'm still registered to vote in California.) But thanks for passing along the quiz. I found it very interesting.
Irag? Geez. Iraq. I know the difference between "g" and "q." Most of the time at least....
McCain won for me too Kara! Doesn't mean I think he'll be the greatest president ever! Kind of a crappy election year though...
Post a Comment