I thought you might have posted something. :) I don't personally have strong feelings about baseball teams, besides somewhat adopting Adrian's, but I felt really sad for the Cubs tonight. The whole thing is quite a bummer, after the whole season.
This is what you get for dissing the Dodgers! No, in all honesty, I really am sorry that the Cubs played so poorly against the Dodgers when the Cubs had such a tremendous season and the Dodgers just kinda scraped by. It certainly doesn't seem very fair because the Cubs really deserved the NL title.
I must say that we would have been okay with your cubbies winning, but Alan is a Dodgers fan through and through so he is rather elated! I, in honor of our friendship, however, am willing to share your sorrow.
3 comments:
I thought you might have posted something. :) I don't personally have strong feelings about baseball teams, besides somewhat adopting Adrian's, but I felt really sad for the Cubs tonight. The whole thing is quite a bummer, after the whole season.
This is what you get for dissing the Dodgers! No, in all honesty, I really am sorry that the Cubs played so poorly against the Dodgers when the Cubs had such a tremendous season and the Dodgers just kinda scraped by. It certainly doesn't seem very fair because the Cubs really deserved the NL title.
I must say that we would have been okay with your cubbies winning, but Alan is a Dodgers fan through and through so he is rather elated! I, in honor of our friendship, however, am willing to share your sorrow.
Post a Comment