Well, this post is a little late in coming, as it was supposed to be for Andrew's birthday...better late than never, though, right?
Anyway. I cannot believe that Andrew is 3! It seems like we've had him in our lives for so much longer than that, and yet at the same time, I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We love our Drewbert, he's a fun little guy. I've really enjoyed watching him learn and grow, especially this past year as he has learned to speak really well, read the alphabet and numbers, and express his emotions and desires. It's pretty incredible how much children learn in their first few years of life. Because of how much he has developed, I tend to treat him as though he's older than he is (which is probably a good and bad thing). But then I go check on him before I go to bed, and I see him curled up in his bed and he seems SO young and innocent. My angel baby, as I used to call him. Andrew is fun, smart, energetic, stubborn, loud, crazy, and most of all, sweet. Yes, he has his moments where I think he's a monster :), but he is also very caring. When one of us gets hurt or upset, he is so sweet when he tries to comfort us. I love him. So much! Happy 3rd Birthday Drewbie!!!
And now, pictures of Andrew from each birthday.
4 comments:
hey there, thanks for always commenting on my posts, i really appreciate it! how are ya doing? thanks for the b-day fun, Beckton really enjoyed it...especially the cupcakes I think he snuck about three. I kept taking them from him as everyone was cleaning up and yet he always had one in is hand! silly boy! take care
He is getting so big! I like the "through the years" pictures. :) How's he doing with that bike? You should put up pictures or videos of that. Seriously, what a big kid!
Happy Birthday to Andrew!! I can't believe how quickly all the kids are growing up. So he can read numbers and letters? He's one smart cookie! The bike is pretty sweet. He's gonna love it!
Snacker loves these pics :)
Post a Comment