Saturday, January 17, 2009

Oh Baby!

Let me give a quick shout-out to all of Kara's peeps! Since Kara has neglected y'all I thought I'd step in to fill the void. (That's right, I said y'all...we've been in Texas for over two years so that's how we talk now) FYI: "y'all" = singular, "all y'all" = plural.

Anyway...today's Andrew's birthday, and I've been thinking back over the past 3 years. Reflecting on it all, having kids has really made me appreciate the fun and funny moments in life and has really taught me to look on the positive side of things. (If you ever wondered about the cosmos being balanced I can tell you that they are, because Kara tries to shoot down all my sunshine with her pessimistic appraisal of our situations). So, in celebration of the funny moments in life I thought I'd share with everyone one of my hobbies. I like to collect funny pictures. In particular I really like to collect funny baby pics. Don't know why, maybe I just like to laugh at people who can't do anything about it. Whatever the case may be, here's a sample! ~John

4 comments:

McEuens said...

Very funny! I particularly loved the one with Hillary. Happy birthday, Andrew!!

Emily said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe he's three!

J and M said...

Love the tooth binky!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Hey John, LOL. Thanks for sharing...the passed out babies pic cracked me up!