How about you become an even worse sleeper than you were before? You could wake up at midnight, 2:30am, 4:30am, and then 6:30am! And THEN you could take only a 30 minute nap! I think that sounds GREAT, how about it?!?! Oh, wait...
Sigh.
I really do love you lots, sweet baby Grant, but still...I'm quite tired.
6 comments:
Poor Kara! I'm so sorry. Caleb's been having similar problems, but not nearly so extreme. I hope he starts sleeping better for you soon.
ARRRRRRRRG!!! I think Pierce and Grant have conspired against us! Vacation and sickness totally screwed us up. This sounds like a description of the past few nights in our house.
I'm glad we got to see each other for the what..5 minutes!! It was fun. It made me miss Texas a little bit more.
oh kara, i'm sorry i hope that that boy shapes up soon you need to get out of the house (even if it's to run). let me know if andrew needs to play for an hour or two so you can nap...ps i miss your blogging...
I hope he stops that stuff soon! I'm sorry. I totally understand.
Oh no!!!!!! I've been there. It's TERRIBLE.........They can come play and you nap sometime. I'll give you some chocolate from my stash to keep you awake (be aware it does lead to a spare tire like mine).
I hope that you can find out whether he needs more lung help, as it does seem that whatever he has isn't getting better!!!! We'll send prayers your way.
jmem
LOL, well now, my name is Grant Nelsen as well. with an 'E'. I have a two year old daughter. I made it through the sleepless times barely...LOL. Anyway, I searched my own name on the internet to see if my Facebook information had been indexed to Google and what did I find??? I have been born again I suppose. It's a fantastic and strong first and Last name combination and it has served me well. Good luck to you Grant. Is your middle initial S by any chance? that would be just uncanny. If I don't make it back around to this page I wish you all the best in life little guy. If your parents make it up to the Vancouver, BC, Canada area don't hesitate to look me up.
Post a Comment