Thursday, January 8, 2009
Once a month blogger?
I can't believe I'm turning into a once a month blogger! Things have just been too busy...and when it comes to deciding between sleeping or blogging, sleeping always wins. I'm about to head off to bed soon (I desperately need whatever sleep I can get, Grant is quite sick) but I thought I'd say "Hello blogosphere!" I will be back soon with lots of Christmas pictures. I bet you all are so excited you won't even be able to sleep! Here's one cute little picture until then:
Drewbie loved the Christmas tree and had lots of fun decorating it. Shorts in December...that's Texas for you, even though the day before had been freezing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Cool! Good to see you had a good Christmas, and yes I am excited to see more pictures and such when you put them up. However, I guess sleep IS more important than keeping me entertained. :)
Post a Comment