Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rock Mountain High

A couple weeks ago we took a quick trip up to Utah so see "Uncle Buddy's" farewell (or, I guess to be more correct, his last opportunity to speak in church before he leaves on his mission). It was a brief visit, but very enjoyable. Here's a few pics from the family's last mountain picnic (how I miss the mountains):
 The boys take a break from tearing up the mountainside

Grant loves fire-roasted hot dogs (Grandpa in background passing out the homemade brew (root beer))

Got your nose!

"Smarfmellows" bring out Andrew's diabolical side

Daddy teaching Drewbs the art of the perfect golden brown toasted mallow







 

4 comments:

McEuens said...

Looks like lots of fun. Love the nose picture!

Michelle said...

Super cute! I can't wait to see the boys at Thanksgiving!!!!!!

ambyr said...

hey there blog!!! didn't know you existed!!! now I can add you to my reader!! oh, the mountains in utah.... they are so fun!!! are you guys going to move to utah eventually??? or stay in the "God's country" hahah!!

The Nelsen Family: said...

Hey Ambyr! It's great to hear from you. Who knows if we'll ever move back to Utah...I know we'll be here in Texas for awhile!