Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

We love Halloween here in the Nelsen household, so we've had a fun week.  We went to the pumpkin patch on Monday--it was hot, and I couldn't for the life of me get a good picture of the boys together.  Andrew had a Halloween party at school on Thursday and John had his work party on Friday.  His co-workers go all out, and I like to make something nice and creepy for their potluck.  We got to go to another fun party Friday night (ran out of time and didn't get to make a creepy dessert for that one) and then we had the church trunk or treat today.  Fun but tiring few days!  And now some pics.


Pumpkin patch:









John as a Blues Brother

John's office becomes an autopsy room.
 
Creepy cheesecake for John's office party



Cutest Mickey Mouse ever:





Studliest General Obi-Wan Kenobi:
 




 

4 comments:

RM said...

your treats for the office turned out awesome! good job!

Liz said...

1. I love that cheesecake. That is adorable.

2. When did Grant get so big? I still think of him as a little baby. And he does make a cute Mickey.

3. I love that Andrew is wearing shin guards as part of his Obi Wan costume. Pure awesome.

McEuens said...

Cheesecake looks amazing! Definitely better than the good but standard spiderweb. And could Grant be any cuter? Adorable! And I love how serious Andrew was as Obi-Wan. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Awesome cheesecake and guacamole!! And the boys look so cute. I love Andrew with a beard...he's looking so grown up these days ;)