I love Fall
What's not to love about Fall? Temperature cooling, leaves changing colors...not that any of that happens here, but hey. That's not what excites me about Fall (though maybe it would if I lived somewhere where it happened). What excites me about Fall is the new television season. Wahoo! Something good to watch every night! And yes, I do watch too much TV when the Fall season starts....I can't help it! Heroes, Pushing Daisies, ANTM, Ugly Betty, The Office, Fringe. Fringe! Has anyone else seen that show? So good. And I've finally seen Chuck, which was also very good. Oooh, and Samantha Who starts soon...yikes, so much TV. I just love it though. Let's have no more strikes this year!



4 comments:
What is ANTM? Oh wait, just figured it out. Is that an acronym it's commonly known by, or are you just trying to hide your addiction?
I've seen Fringe. I like it. (Don't love it yet, though.) Reminds me quite a bit of the X-Files. It's good treadmill-running TV.
Thankfully the cooling down and leaf changing does happen here. :)
As for TV, we love Chuck! We're glad it's back. I happened on the premier of Fringe the other night on the internet and watched it. I really liked it. I haven't seen anymore though. The other show I like to watch is Bones.That was not on your list. Shame, shame
Ooo yeah. Fall returns...and my couch welcomes me back! I didn't find any of my personal favorites in your list (though I did catch up on the Office over the summer). Personally I look forward to The Biggest Loser the most, and then House...which of course is on at the exact same time...arrggg.
Living in a "Tivo-less" world is quite the challenge.
We love Chuck! There is just something about that show that makes it so dang good.
Post a Comment