So Morgan tagged me, and this particular tag is a photo tag. Here goes...
The rules: The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.1. The kitchen sink
Of course, by now there are tons of dishes in the sink....I should be doing them instead of blogging, but that's no fun.
2. The toilet(s)

Andrew and Grant's bathroom...

Our bathroom...
3. The laundry room


4. The fridge

Wow, that's pretty full....can you see the various batches of cookie dough in there? Yikes.
5. Your spouse/children RIGHT NOW

This WAS "right now" a few hours ago...but I'm only now getting around to posting it. :)

John is out of town on a business trip (oooh, sounds so official and grown-up, doesn't it? Hehe.), so here's the most recent picture of him.
6. Favorite shoes

Favorite shoes that I never really get to wear...

Favorite shoes that I wear every day. Exciting, I know.
7. Favorite room

We don't exactly have a lot of options for this one (though this room would probably be my favorite no matter...who doesn't love the family room? Unless you have an awesome master bedroom...one day... )
8. Dream vacation

So yes, I copied Maren's picture idea...but it sums it up well. I want to go everywhere. Really.
9. Self portrait

Yikes. Let's just say it had already been a long day by the time I took this picture around 5:30. Yeah,
that's the problem.
So now I tag....Liz, Emily, Robyn, Laurel, and Lindsey. Ya'll better do it!!
4 comments:
Okay, so I like this tag and this post is really cute, but I am going to excuse myself from it for now. I know the point is to go take pictures immediately, but I feel like taking pictures of this place, which isn't truly our home, would just frustrate me. Besides, it's not accurate. I mean, if it's clean it's probably because we have nothing here with which to clutter it, AND no room is my favorite because I'm so annoyed with missing our stuff. Hehe. Oh, and also we just got back from vacation two hours ago. Okay, so now that I've whined, I'll say that I will do this once we're in our new home in a few weeks. I will wait until we're sorta moved in, but I also promise I won't clean beforehand. Very cute pictures of YOUR home and family, by the way. I'm impressed with how clean your bathrooms are.
I was just going to comment on the cleanliness of the bathroom myself. I saw this on Maren and Morgan's blogs (I have a bad habit of reading the blogs of friends of friends....silly, I know) and I thought it was a cute tag, so I'm glad you tagged me. Yay! Now I have a reason to do it. I'll post it tomorrow. My camera doesn't take great shots in artifical light, so I'll wait until daylight.
Also, I wanted to call you today to wish you a happy birthday in person (well, as in person as a phone call is) but I figured that you might have had some fun day planned and I didn't want to interrupt, but if John is out of town, maybe I'll try tomorrow. :-)
Thanks for doing it! You look great and I adore the naked Grant. :)
Ok...this is the 2nd time this week I've been tagged to do this one and I still haven't done it yet because Bryce has the camera at school! But I promise I will spontaneously remember to do it and I'm certain when I do the house will be in a state of chaos....but is it ever NOT?
Post a Comment