
So the day that I thought would never come is finally here. I think I've finally overdosed on Chipotle. See, the beautiful (and dangerous) thing about the location of our apartment complex is that it's close (as in a 5 minute walk to) a lot of shopping and dining. We've got Michael's, Old Navy, Children's Place, Best Buy, Target, Whataburger, Fuddrucker's, the wonderful Denton mall (anyone remember University Mall in Orem before it got remodeled? That's what this mall is like), Sonic, lots of other places I don't care about, and of course Chipotle. What's nice is that they're so close, but when you're in the apartments you can't see them or really tell that they're there unless your apartment is on the outer edges (which ours isn't). Andrew and I really like to go on walks and we usually end up over in that area (soooo dangerous). I've been having serious Chipotle cravings for the last, I don't know, two months or so and those cravings usually result in us walking over there and eating at Chiptole.
I honestly think of a Chipotle burrito as heaven in a tortilla. It's just that good (have you tried their guacamole?!?!). And Andrew loves it too! We can get him a quesadilla and side of rice for $0.80. Plus the people there are so nice and helpful, and I think they're starting to recognize me....Anyway, we've been eating there a lot lately and I think today it finally did me in. I think I've just had one too many burritos--for the time being, at least. What's really scary is that a couple of weeks ago Andrew and I were walking to Target, and as we passed Chipotle Andrew pointed and said "Yummy rice, yummy rice!" and threw a tantrum when we didn't go in and eat. I'm thinking we've definitely been too often if he recognizes it that easily.

Since Chipotle has been my major pregnancy craving this time around, I think we need to get the baby this onesie. Hehe. I think he's the one who has really been craving it.
1 comment:
I don't know if this is the time to tell you, when you're feeling sick of it, but Adrian found a deal that Chipotle is supposedly doing where you buy a $10 gift card any time through the 12th and you get a free burrito on the 13th or 14th. Here's the web address: http://www.chipotle.com/email/08-all-001.htm
It's a good deal if you think you'll use it, because it's basically a free burrito. You just have to eat it (or both, or all three, or whatever) on the 13th or 14th. And you use your gift cards to pay for Andrew's quesadillas, or your burritos any other day. :)
I'm thinking of doing it, too, but we don't have one close enough to us for me to have become addicted. I'm still having Bajio's withdrawals. Did you know that Durango's closed? It was sad, but I confess I think I liked Bajio's more anyhow...
Post a Comment