Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm just so...Lost

I just finished watching a thrilling (as always) episode of Lost and (as always) I'm more confused than ever. I seriously love this show, but it is just so dang confusing. I think this is what I look like every week while I'm watching the show:

Obviously I don't mind being confused, because I still plop myself down in front of Lost every week and freak out if anyone tries to even talk to me while I'm watching it. It is definitely an intense, fun show and I look forward to (eventually) getting more answers. They did say in the commercial for next week that we'll find out who another one of the Oceanic Six is...

While we're on the topic of shows I love, I just have to whine about how much I miss my shows. Stupid strike! And even though it's ending we're still not going to get new episodes of some shows like Pushing Daisies. I really miss that show! And The Office, Ugly Betty, and Samantha Who. Fortunately for me, Top Model starts again in a two weeks. That'll at least give me two shows to watch.



Chuck really has the best wardrobe ever. How I wish I could have all of her dresses! Not that I'd look that good in them, plus I can't really imagine chasing Andrew around all day while being dressed like that, but still....so pretty! I don't know if I can wait until the fall season for more Pushing Daisies!





2 comments:

Erin said...

A moment of silence for Pushing Daisies...sigh.

Emily said...

I am WAY into Chuck's wardrobe, too. Where do you even find dresses like that?? They're gorgeous. Watching that show (which I also really miss, by the way... hooray for the strike being over now!) made me seriously dream of making my own dresses. I mean, it's hard to find things that are cute and modest and actually FIT well. I fear I wouldn't look as adorable as she does, either. Maybe with a good hat?