Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm Elizabeth Bennet...

So I found this "Which Jane Austen Heroine are you" quiz and shockingly enough, the results say that I'm Elizabeth Bennet. Now that may be because I know that book so well that I could tell which answers belonged to her, but I really did try to answer honestly. For all you other Austen fans (I know there are quite a few of you!) here's the link:

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!


4 comments:

McEuens said...

Elinor Dashwood here. But I'd rather be Elizabeth. Does that count?

Erin said...

Elizabeth here. Although I think I am more like Elinor. Who knows what happened?

Erin said...

By the way-Kara, when you tagged "Erin" did you mean me? (Erin Montague?)

The Nelsen Family: said...

Yep Erin, I did mean you. It's fun to learn random stuff about people. :)
And I can see you both as Elinor, which I think is a good thing, though obviously I think Elizabeth rocks too.