So my parents gave us the Guitar Hero game they received on the Dr. Phil show, and John convinced me I needed to give it a try (like I need another distraction!). I have to say, it is quite fun. John and I still joke about how it's for people who don't play the guitar but want to feel cool like they do (I fall under that category, though John does not), but it is really fun. In fact, I'm just waiting for John to finish playing Halo so that I can have a turn with the Xbox. :)
In other random news, I'm now officially the Young Women's secretary. From primary to Young Womens! I enjoyed that month I had being able to go to Relief Society again, but I really am very excited to be in the Young Women's program. I think it'll be really fun and I'll learn a lot. In fact, I already learned something today--they've changed the theme a bit since I was last in there! That kind of threw me off...anyway, I'm excited. I get to work with some great women.
And I'll just continue on in my randomness....on Friday we got a call from Michelle Obama asking if they could count on our vote. I feel so special. Granted, it was a recording obviously, but it's still cool to have our election matter.
I got a new cell phone yesterday...an awesome orange enV. I get why they call it that, 'cause if I didn't have one, I'd be envious of me. :) It's a cool phone, I'm having a hard time putting it down.
Hmmm, is the Xbox available yet?
4 comments:
First of all, why were your parents on Dr. Phil?
My sister got Guitar Hero (AND the Wii to play it on) for Christmas. I think it's pretty fun. And I've heard from people who play the guitar (unlike me) that it can get challenging in the upper levels and stuff.
What's the enV or whatever? Is your number still the same? I always think that some random time I call you it's not going to be your Utah number anymore.
The Dr. Phil show had a holiday giveaway episode, and the audience was made up of fire victims. They got some pretty cool stuff!
I'm quite enjoying Guitar Hero, I've almost finished playing it on easy. John's doing one of the harder levels and says it's pretty difficult. I REALLY want a Wii, though I think it's the last distraction I need. :)
I still have my Utah number...I almost switched to a Texas number, but we're not sure how much longer we're gonna be here, so I decided to hold off until we know where we're going to be. An enV is one of the phones that opens up and has a full keyboard (which obviously I need since I do SO much texting...haha). I really don't NEED a phone like that, but I love it anyway. Buying it was just me being silly.
Oh Kara Ann! I love that you and John have started this blog! I always enjoy seeing new pictures of Drewbie, and hearing all of your new stories and adventures as a family.
xoxo
Nicole
Yeah...we'll have to have a guitar hero get together. Bryce is dying to get that game. His b-day is coming, but then again...so is the baby!
Oh, and I'm just so mad they stole you from us in RS again. Those couple of weeks in the back row were so fun...bring on the chocolate!
Post a Comment